The Scorchers Senate – the opportunity to provide you with a voice on how we manage every element of your fan experience at matches and beyond.
We are looking to hear feedback from core stakeholder groups on how we can bring you closer to our Club and assist you in sharing the passion you have for the Perth Scorchers.
- To drive a greater connection between our Team, our Club, its Members, Fans and Community to better understand what you want.
- To give you access to a Scorchers Fan Senator to represent your feedback to further improve and grow our Perth Scorchers community.
- To provide a direct communication channel from our Members and fans to our management team.
- Attendance at six bi-monthly meetings throughout the year, to be held on a weeknight evening, at #TheFurnace
- To consult Members and fans to gain an understanding of their experience with the Scorchers
- To represent Scorchers Members and fans in a fair and equitable manner
- To share meaningful insight and provide updates on the Member and fan feedback
- To respond to Member and fan communications
- Attendance at home matches to interact with Perth Scorchers Members and fans
If you have the passion to further develop the Scorchers fan experience please apply by sending an email to email@example.com answering the following questions. We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Your name, age, gender and postal address
- Are you currently a Perth Scorchers or WACA Member? (This is not a requirement).
- Tell us a little bit about you, your interests, background and reason for wishing to join the Scorchers Fan Senate?
Please call Perth Scorchers Fan Engagement Manager Sarah McCallum on 0433 616 098 if you would like further information.