Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter, and giveaway prize packs form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion commences at 09.00am (AWST) on Wednesday 7 December 2016 and ends at 5pm (AWST) on Thursday 12 January 2017 (Promotional Period). There will be twenty giveaway prize pack winners (five per match) over the Promotional Period.
- To enter, each Entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
-Visit http://www.perthscorchers.com.au/first-timer-comp and correctly complete the registration form.
-Be in attendance and seated in their registered seat at the match they register for.
- The draw for each round of the competition will take place one day prior to the start of each match. The first five valid entries drawn for each match will win the giveaway prize packs.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one entry permitted per Entrant during the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- There are five giveaway packs to be won per match. The giveaways packs will be delivered to the selected winners during the matches. If any giveaways packs are unsuccessfully delivered, the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the giveaway pack to an alternative Entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Entries remain the property of the Promoter. Details from entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion and for promotional purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion Entrants consent to the use of their information as described and agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it in any media for future promotional purposes without any further reference or payment to the Entrant.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter make no express representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of the giveaway prize. The Promoter takes no responsibility in regard to the condition and/or fitness of the giveaway prize. The winners should look to the manufacturer or supplier for all warranties and claims.
- The Promoter is The Western Australian Cricket Association (Inc.). (ABN: 44 026 744 769) of Nelson Crescent, East Perth, WA 6004