Each year the Perth Scorchers receives hundreds of requests from all over Australia for signed items of memorabilia for fundraising, charity and personal uses.
We have a limited number of Perth Scorchers signed memorabilia which we donate to not for profit organisations in and around the cricket community.
Please note we do not provide financial contributions.
Organisations that qualify to receive a possible donation are as follows:
- Regional and Metropolitan Male and Female Junior Cricket Clubs
- Regional and Metropolitan Male and Female Senior Cricket Clubs
- Community Junior Cricket Council (CJCC) Associations
- Registered Female Cricket Teams
- Registered Female Social Cricket Teams
- Registered Indoor Cricket Centres
- Community groups must operate within Western Australia
- Organisations may only receive one donation per year
- Applications to be submitted at least four (4) weeks prior to the event
- All requests to be submitted on the organisation’s official letterhead
- Third party requests will not be considered (requesting on someone else’s behalf)
- Excludes personal requests e.g. weddings, birthdays, anniversaries
Please ensure your request on official letterhead includes the information below:
- Name and description of the fundraiser/event
- Date of the fundraiser/event
- Name of the beneficiary organisation
- Contact person, email address, telephone, address
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applications will be notified via email.